Friday, July 4, 2008

Giving Speed Dial another Go!

Right I was reading a pals blog ... Chewie.co.uk and he blogged about Speed dial a great Firefox plug-in...well I thought it looked a good online tool and I went ahead and downloaded...

Well my first few weeks to be honest I hated it, then I decided to give it another go and believe me I am addicted. It is perfect for my habits I always go online to and forget the sites I wanted to check in the first place, but now there slap bang in front of me... and it grown on me...

Basically speed dial allows you snapshot 10 of your most visited website on your homepage and then you can click into them you can also have them updated whilst listed...you can set up tabs to group sites accordingly plus a few other cool features... but take a look at the original article that alerted me to this great feature...Speed dial for Firefox



No comments: